Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What's Happening Now

Hey loyal readers, sorry no posts for awhile. I've been busy, but let me briefly catch you up on what's happening now:
  • I submitted a semi-final draft to my advisor for approval
  • I have a show tonight, which will most likely be my final showcase in Chicago. Come if you can 551 N. Ogden 9pm Players Club. By mere coincidence this is also the last show at Players Club. Jay told me there is a super line-up (plus me)
  • Comedy competition Sunday at the Garv Inn in Berwyn. I will put address in the comments maybe tommorow.
  • Going to Philadelphia next week for a friends wedding
  • That's it for now. I will resume regular blogging in one week, but then will go on internet vacation for most of July as I move and settle in.

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    Break a leg.

    15:23  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Mrs. Nyberg. Long time no see. How are you?

    18:22  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Jenny,
    I'm fine. I'd love an update on your life sometime.
    nhn421026@yahoo.com
    Take good care,
    n

    11:34  
    Blogger -i- said...

    so it's official? you're leaving Chicago?

    That's awesome. When do you defend?

    13:39  

    Post a Comment

    << Home