Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Not much to report

Working on my thesis, taking a little longer than expected, but altogether coming along. Haven't had a lot of time to go to open mics, I will try to go to two tonight. I will be debuting my new plan for getting in shape: I will start riding my bike to all these open mics. That should be roughly 40 miles/week of riding around (a decision motivated, in part, by the expiration of my U-pass). Headlines have been on hold and probably wont resume until June - sorry. Contemplating a tatoo.

3 Comments:

Blogger RetiredPastorNancy said...

i'm not crazy about the tattoo. mom

16:53  
Blogger -i- said...

don't steal my infinity sign on the back

14:11  
Blogger Roy said...

If I were to bite anyone's style, it would be you. However, no, I am getting an even more dorky tatoo. I plan on getting a chess king on my spine. Originally I wanted black, but I saw a white tatoo recently and thought it looked cool. Any thoughts?

17:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home