Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Yesterday and Today

So yesterday I did a first for me: I performed at two open mics in the same night. This was mostly to prepare myself for the show tonight, as I have been busy and have not had a lot of time to practice. They went OK, which brings me to todays dilemma...

Since the showcase is marginally a big deal (at least compared to open mics) I feel like I should just do my best stuff, even though most people I invited have seen some of it before. Also, the audience wont be mostly people I know and it makes life easier for me as far a preparation goes. Ok, you just read me making a decision in real time. I am a little excited actually - this show usually has hecklers and I am a little under prepared which if you do the math is a slight chance of train wreck. Here goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home