Sunday, April 15, 2007

Yeah Chicago

We are in the finals to host the Olympics! I am so pumped about this. I have some observations and stuff about Chicago culture and such that I am fleshing out inspired by something my friend said last weekend. Expect that post this week.

In other news, Lou Piniella manager of the Cubs was pissed they lost the other day. Here is a video clip. I found it charming that the clip is entitled "Lou Piniella's 1st Cubs tirade". There are certainly more to come...

p.s. Now that the jig is up and nobody is relying on Kerri Wood and Prior, I have to update an opinion: Carlos Zambrano is the most over-rated player in the big leagues. Compelling evidence later this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl Nyberg said...

Screaming at reporters asking routine questions? Ouch!

08:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home