Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Day 2: Missouri and Topeka Kansas

This was the second day in a row there was construction exactly where I need to change roads and missed my road. Ugh, but it wasn't that bad the road I ended up taking was just as fast as the interstate and I was not interested in getting a ticket. Also I got out of Illinois which for undisclosed reasons I breathed a sigh of relief. So I went through KAnsas City during Rush hour, which was actually pretty busy (I didn't give them no cred'). At this point I am getting worried about my brakes, and I am perfecting my ninja brakeless driving technique. With the exception of Kansas City rush hour I manage to get across Missouri only using my brakes once to stop for gas. I think I will publish a book "You Don't Need Brakes and Other Lies Liberals Told Me"

1 Comments:

Blogger RetiredPastorNancy said...

The brake thing scares me, but this is so nice to have a travelogue.

19:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home