Monday, February 19, 2007

He Be Sly Morn Orgy

haha. That's an anagram for my name. I saw this at Subatomic films, an internet anagram producer. More anagrams for my name
YO! RHYMERS BE LONG (my rap group)
BE MY HONORS GLORY (my 527 fundraisers)
BE HER GLORY MY SON (sage advice from a father-in-law)
REBEL GYM SO HORNY (now that's an alternative workout)
SORRY GLOBE HYMEN (due to global warming, Gaia's cherry has been popped)
BYGONE HELM SORRY (and under indictment too)
HOMBRE SYNERGY LO (Barrack Obama's lament)
NOBLE RHYMES ORGY (no it doesn't)
HORNY EMBRYO GELS (not exactly the scientific expression)
EBONY RHYMER'S LOG (Tupac's diary)
SOBER HYMEN GLORY (too easy)
OBEY RHYMERS LONG (put your hands in the air...wave em like you just don't care)
NOBLY GERM HER SOY (organic, dairy free love-making)
BOY LONGER RHYMES (you can't compete)
BY HO MERGERS ONLY (every city has a street like this)
GO ENROL BY RHYMES (how registration officially starts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home