Monday, January 22, 2007

I was right all along (sort of)

Regular readers of this blog will recall that back on week 1 I said the Bears are going to the superbowl. In spite of all 8 ESPN experts picking the Saints (I will have more to say about that later) the Bears won!!!!! I also blogged that the Bears would go 16-0 so I was wrong about that. However, I don't remember if I blogged this or not, but what I was saying back around week 6 was both the Bears and the Colts would be 16-0 and meet in the superest super bowl of super time. Well Bears-Colts it is, but not the way I drew it up.

Why did all 8 experts pick the Saints? They had a emotional feel-good story about them, and I think it would be just too embarrassing to NOT pick them and they end up winning. You'd be a real Grinch then, that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home