Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tis the season

To get political again. I never mentioned the Valerie Plame affair simply because I tend to not believe conspiracy theories. Turns out I was right yet again; at least implicitly. For your amusement check out this link and check out just for a few moments how much emotional energy this Josh guy and his "friends" devoted to this. His first post is July 30, 2003, 12:22 AM EDT (why this was keeping him up at night? you'll have to ask him). The last post is August 27, 2006, 08:47 AM EDT where he is having trouble facing the music
Not everyone is buying Armitage's version of events [in the Plame affair], and I'm not sure I do either.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I tried counting how many posts there were, but I quit at 50 since I wasn't even making a dent. My eyeball estimate is 500+. Where's a vast right wing conspiracy when you really need one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home