Monday, August 21, 2006

Saggot and Friends

Bob Saggot and Ryan StoutI went to see Bob Saggot and friends last night at the Improv at Schaumburg. I would say about 25% of Saggot's humor is premised on an intimate knowledge of Full House (which I don't have), but the other 75% was very good.

The guy of the right is Ryan Stout, who opened and was hillarious. His webpage is He told a couple homeless jokes (I am preparing an entire 1 hour show on "homeless" people) which I really liked. Check out his page and clips and you can get an idea of what he's like.


Post a Comment

<< Home