Friday, October 13, 2006

Your assignment, should you chose to accept

My first comedy class went really well! We did some exercises that emphasized reacting instead of deliberating. Then we got in front of everyone and talked about ourself and comic influences, etc. The gig is Dec. 6th (might be changed) and I'll be sure let everyone know.

Anyways, my assignment this week is to write about 5 things I like and 5 things I don't like. Since I am considering getting serious about this, I plan on doing 15 of each and picking the most interesting ones. Here is a partial list

Likes
  • Nintendo

  • Blenders/smoothies

  • Math


  • Dislikes
  • cars/road rage

  • waiting

  • paying for text messages that say nothing


  • Feel free to add to this list

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home